Oral hygiene is the most efficient way to prevent caries and periodontal disease. It helps to save on more complex treatment costs, reduces the number of lost teeth and it´s essential to keep your teeth healthy longer.
During professional hygiene, not only accumulated plaque and tartar are eliminated!
Our goals during a hygiene session are:
- explain to the patient the techniques to get a correct home oral hygiene and practice it manually,
- to check regularly the state of teeth and gums to prevent the development of caries, gingivitis and periodontitis,
- remove plaque and tartar to maintain healthy gums,
- cleaning annoying stains from wine, coffee and coloured drinks, restoring their natural colour,
- polish teeth surfaces to make new plaque build-up more difficult.
Regular sessions at the dentist can prevent long-term damage to your teeth!